Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here comes the sun!

Finally after dealing with pouring rain over the past two days (over 6" fell in one day!), we get to see the sun. Granted, it is happening off and on, but at least it's not raining. The roofers came this morning as promised. During the rain the ceiling of our apartment started leaking in three spots. Nice. I am just happy that it was a slow leak, so there weren't any drips falling down on us at all. Major leaks seem to be the norm around town -- AAA, campus buildings, the gym.

I saw The Spiderwick Chronicles last night. It was a cute movie, but I wasn't fully sucked in. As usual, I'll have to read the book.

Today is errand day: laundry, dishes, groceries. Plus I need to do a little coding, so I had better get moving. More later.

No comments: