Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Move-in is Complete!

... or at least 95% complete, and it feels great. All of us (cats included) love the new place. We have so much more space, and are really able to organize everything. I will post some photos tomorrow, but in the meantime here is a photo of our breakfast nook where we had dinner tonight. Just don't mention this photo to Jason, as I'm sure he'll hate it. Oh, and Gram... I told you I'd put up the picture! :-)



One annoying thing that is left to do is sell some of our furniture. I am having a really hard time selling my metal bed frame, but (fingers crossed) I am hoping it will be out the door by Friday. We also had some miscommunication with our landlord, and he left one bed too many in the apartment. We were given permission to sell it for him, but now that's another thing on our list. But at least we have paid rent on our old place for this whole month, so we are able to keep the stuff we're trying to sell there while we set up the new place.

So we're definitely busy, but all is well. We're certainly much happier here, and that is the point. More later...

No comments: