Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!

Since getting home late Monday night we've been enjoying the chance to just relax around our own home. Yesterday we did have a rude awakening when my car wouldn't start as we were heading out to go grocery shopping. Luckily Dave answered my phone call, and our neighbors were still around to give us a jump. I guess it's time to start thinking about buying a new battery.

I also had a couple phone interviews yesterday for jobs in Richland, WA and Raleigh, NC. I wasn't able to fit in a third interview with a software company in Boston, so that will happen in early January. Hopefully some of these initial contacts will lead to more serious interviews. I'll keep you posted. As for Jason he will be meeting with at least two schools at a January conference in DC.

Happy late birthday to Lauren! I hope you had a great day yesterday, and enjoy your break from school. Have fun in Memphis too!

While at home I got to spend a lot of time with my kids. Here are some of my favorite pictures:


No comments: