Monday, May 11, 2009

The Green Machine & Other Adventures

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I last posted... sorry! There has been quite a bit going on...
  • Family visit
It was really good to see Gram, Aunt Ginny, and Mom. I drove them around Natick to see my work and the town, then on to Wellesley, and the local organic farm. We also stopped at the library for a bit, and mom got to visit with the cats. They were pretty good buddies by the time she left, and I do have photographic evidence of that!
  • The Green Machine
While they were here my car was in a sad state of affairs... I have to park it under a tree, and since I don't move it at all during the week it turns into a moss-covered beast by the weekend. I washed it after they left on Sunday, but as you can see, it quickly reverted to its old ways. I can only hope that the trees stop dropping pollen soon.
  • The Cranberry Bog
Sunday I drove to Chelmsford to see a friend from grad school. She lives near a cranberry bog, so we went for a walk before grilling out for dinner. Check out the little family we saw along the way:

2 comments:

Peg said...

Oh youngest daughter,
I did look so relaxed with the cat, didn't I? We did have a great time; appears your past weekend was good, too! Geese and goslings look like up at Erie Nat'l Wildlife Office at Guys Mills. They are cute. Mom

Ginny said...

Jill, Grandma and I had the best time up at your place. We are looking forward to seeing you on your trip home for graduation Hope Jason made a safe trip and is enjoying the new neighborhood. Love, Aunt Ginny