Saturday, April 12, 2008

Stuck in Memphis...

Ah. So now I know that if you're offered a $300 flight voucher, a free hotel room for the night, and meal vouchers for dinner and breakfast to give up your seat from Denver to Memphis, you take it. The alternative is to have your flight from Memphis to Tallahassee canceled so that you get the same deal, minus the $300 voucher! Plus I have to spend the night in a Memphis hotel rather than Denver where at least two of my friends are spending the night. Nice. ;-)

The conference went well this week. It was great to see some old friends and meet some new people. Plus, I saw some great talks AND it snowed like crazy in the mountains. It's been awhile since I've had that sort of winter experience, so it was great fun.

P.S. Elvis says hi.

No comments: