Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The better to see you with, my dear!


I ordered new glasses recently, and they were finally ready for pick-up today! I'm still getting used to them, but I think they'll do. The part I am really excited about is that they have transitions lenses, so I can wear glasses on sunny days without being miserable. That's a good thing.

My new specs will come in handy this weekend as we fly to Boston to look for apartments. We leave Friday morning, and get back to Tallahassee late Sunday night. We have a lot of appointments set up so far, so we're hoping to know our new address soon! I am really excited to see these places that I've been looking at pictures of for so long. And I am excited to see Jason's reaction to the area. He's never been to the Boston area before, but I have a feeling that he'll like it a lot. We'll be sure to share the details once we get back.

No comments: