Sunday, February 8, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

First of all, thanks to Aunt Ginny and Gram for these beautiful flowers (above)! They provided a great centerpiece for our dinner party last night. Our friends also brought along some flowers (below)... luckily they kept to the same color palette. :-)
Today has been a good day. We went to an early yoga class at the studio where our friend Stacey teaches. It was my first time doing hot yoga (it was 108 degrees in the room), and I loved it. Hopefully I will be able to find a studio to go to after we move.

This afternoon we've just been watching the Madoff-related hearings on C-SPAN and filling out job forms and applications. Fun times! Now Jason's going to play tennis while I'm heading over to my friend Lauren's place to watch Lonesome Dove. Have a great rest of the day, and I'll update ya'll later.

No comments: