Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome Home!

Just another quick update... the move is basically complete, and the cats did very well on their first flights. We took them on board the plane with us as one of our carry-ons, and they were stowed under the seat in front of us. Both Jebo and Hazel were really quiet the whole time, and they were quite the hit with the flight attendants! They seem to have settled in to the new house just fine, although the hardwood floors seem to make them a little bit uncomfortable, especially on the stairs.

Jason flew back to Tallahassee today after spending his spring break helping me settle in here. Since the weather's so nice I took a walk downtown and have been spending the afternoon at the public library. I start work on Monday, and my car will hopefully be delivered either Monday or Tuesday.

Have a great rest of the weekend, and I'll be uploading pictures soon.

No comments: