Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Things are good here in Tallahassee. Now that my summer travel is complete I am getting back into my routine. Work during the day, hit the gym for an hour in the evening, and then head home to watch a movie with the cats. It's been very pleasant, but the cats are starting to become a bit too clingy for my liking. It will be nice when Jason gets back in a week so they can go back to sleeping with him and leave me in peace. :-)

Congratulations are in order for Ian -- I'm so glad that you decided to take that new job. I know ya'll will love to be back in CA. By the way, the ASL class starts a week from today, so be prepared to receive videos via email to keep you updated on our progress. For those who don't know, Jason and I are going to be taking a course on American Sign Language for an hour each week for eight weeks. We decided it's high time that we pick up the skills necessary to keep up with Aspen and Bree.

In other news, a high school friend of mine, Lauren, is moving to Tallahassee on August 1. She's starting law school at FSU this fall, and I'm hoping that her transition from NYC to T-town is an easy one. It's going to be nice to have an old friend so close by, even if it will only be for a year.

I guess that's it for now. A paper I have to read for work is calling my name, so I should go. I hope you're all doing well, and I wish you a great upcoming weekend.

Love--JP

No comments: