Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Sign Language Class

Our class tonight was really great. We each got our name signs and then learned some basic words. I've decided to keep track of the words that we learn here, so in case I forget my worksheets I will always be able to look up what I should be practicing. Jason and I have also decided to add five words of our own each week.


Words we should know

  • Alphabet
  • Numbers 1-20
  • Ready
  • Again
  • Please
  • Slow
  • Practice
  • Volunteer
  • Problem

  • How
  • Who
  • What
  • When
  • Where
  • Why
  • Which
  • Trouble


  • I
  • Tired
  • Try
  • You
  • Yours
  • Me
  • Mine
  • Name
  • Sign


  • Hungry
  • Last
  • Motivation
  • Tall
  • Good
  • Help
  • Read
  • Book
  • Flower

1 comment:

Karen and Leigh said...

At first I thought fish sauce was disgusting. But then when I cooked without, I noticed that my food didn't taste the same as my mom's. I Asked what was wrong and she said that soy sauce just does not cut it. Now I use fish sauce whenever required (and no more) and try to forget that it's fish sauce. Just had to put in my two cents. Those spring rolls look really good!

- Karen